Sprinkler Technician Vacancy 1917
Calling Sprinkler Technicians
Do you want to earn up to $35 per hour?
Opportunity to work on some of Waikato’s premier sites, and NZ Steel, Glenbrook.
Due to growth in our Waikato region we seeking an additional sprinkler technician. Reporting to the Sprinkler Supervisor, this role involves testing, fitting and servicing sprinkler systems on our customers’ premises.
To be successful in this role, you will:
· Have a minimum 4 years’ sprinkler experience
· Be physically capable of lifting heavy objects
· Be able to work on your own
· Must hold NZQA L3 or L4 Fixed Fire Protection Systems
· Have a strong Health and Safety ethic
· Be keen and willing to learn and share the workload
· Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to develop solid client relationships.
· Be a team player and mentor to our trainees
· Have a clean driver licence
While we focus on servicing and maintaining existing sprinkler systems, from time to time there are opportunities to be involved in small installation projects. We are dedicated to delivering a one-call resolution service to our customers. Your approach to the job and the customer is just as important as completing the work.
In return, we offer:
· A highly competitive package including a vehicle to and from home to work.
· The best team culture in our industry.
For this permanent role, we expect you to already hold your right to work in New Zealand.
Please send your cv and a letter telling us why you want to work for FSS to email@example.com
We’re always looking out for skilled fire technicians or experienced plumbers and electricians.
If you’re one of them, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not a NZ resident or citizen, please ensure you read our overseas tech recruitment page for helpful tips before you contact us.