The person on the front page of Fire Security Services' website is our very own Adam Taylor. He was recently appointed Branch Manager for our FSS Wellington team.
Adam has been with FSS since 2015 - initially as a fire alarm technician who worked his way up to the FSS Wellington Fire Alarm Supervisor position. Adam is an experienced technician who led the massive fire alarm upgrade of the Wellington Airport complex.
FSS CEO Simon Perry says “Adam's client relationships, industry experience, and the respect from his team makes him the ideal person to lead the FSS Wellington Branch. It was an easy decision to hand the reins to Adam.”
FSS National Sales Manager Matt Cowley says “Adam is one of our top technicians, he motivates a highly experienced team, and customers love to work with him.”
Adam’s Wellington Branch is one of FSS’s bigger branches, which covers the following areas:
- Johnsonville and Tawa
- Kapiti Coast
- Lower Hutt and Petone
- Upper Hutt
- Greater Wellington City
The Wellington Branch is able to offer the full suite of FSS services, including:
- Fire alarm and other detection systems - installation and servicing
- Fire sprinkler and other suppression systems - installation and servicing
- Fire Extinguisher and Fire Hose Reel – installation and servicing
- Regular testing and inspections as part of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- Building Warrant of Fitness (BWOF) processing and IQP audits.
- Emergency Light – installation and servicing
- Passive fire systems, including doors, walls, ceilings and signage.
- Fire warden and fire extinguisher training.
- 6-monthly site evacuation trials and other fire-related advice.