Vacancy 1918 Compliance Technician - Annual Surveyor
A fire protection surveyor is required to assist with increasing work load. Planned work load with a busy team visiting a variety of sites each day.
We have an opportunity for someone who is known for their motivation, initiative and strong customer focus to join our growing company as a Compliance Technician. Working closely with the Supervisor, the team and our customers, you will enjoy a well-planned role that draws on your ability to build meaningful relationships with our customers and utilises our “do it once, do it right” approach.
On a day to day basis you will be delivering a high level of service to our customers completing Annual Surveys. You will be surveying fire detection, emergency lights, vesda, gas flood, and other fire protection systems. You may be requested to assist with the monthly testing and / or system maintenance from time to time.
· have a working knowledge of NZ Standards 4512
· 3 years’ experience completing Annual Surveys
· hold NZQA L3 Fire Detection and Testing
· Have the ability to work alone and as part of a team
· take pride in your work
· have a strong Health and Safety ethic
· have a positive attitude
· have “hands on” practical skills
In return, we offer you a highly competitive package:
· on-going NZQA training for the right person
· extra training is available for Vesda and Gas Flood for the right candidate
· a vehicle to and from work
· a great team environment to work in.
· new real time technology for testing.
Our company values are:
· Make it easy
· Do what we’ll say we do
· We’ve got your back
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.
A pre-employment drug test will be required.
Please send your cv to email@example.com and quote Vacancy 1918 in the subject line.