Vacancy 1906 Fire Alarm Technician Auckland
We require an experienced Fire Alarm Technician. This role is focused on diagnosis, repair of existing systems.
We are seeking a team player to join our busy Auckland team who fault find and repair existing alarm systems. From time to time you may be involved in small installations.
This role would suit someone who has3-5 years’ experience in the fire alarm industry. You would be knowledgeable of the conventional and analogue addressable systems in NZ such as Pertronic and Ampac.
Your role will include but not be limited to working with Fire Protection Systems and Security Alarms:
· Diagnosing system faults
· Repairing faults
· Minor installation work
· Rostered on call to attend afterhours call outs.
You will hold:
· A clean, full NZ driver licence
· NZ residency or current work visa is required.
· Awesome knowledge of NZ Standards
· Preferably hold NZQA Fire Detection and Alarm Systems L4
· 3-5 years’ experience in Fire Alarms
· Great customer service skills
You will be able to communicate easily and professionally in both oral and written English, and be well presented.
You will be required to undergo pre-employment drug testing.
Please apply by 31 May 2019.
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org